Wednesday 31 March 2010

Thing 23 - Goodbyeeeeee

not sure how many e's there should be to make that a Blackadder reference

So, here we are at the end of our 23 things, how sad.

Back in my first post, I said I hoped 23 Things would give me a kick-up the backside with updating all my current 2.0 things: its worked with Twitter atleast. I'm enjoying using twitter to converse with the other trainees and it is a case of the more I use it, the more I use it, if you catch my drift.

Three months on, I am still using my igoogle page everyday, and expect to keep using it in future - definitely for the rest of my time at the SSL. I've learnt nifty things about things I already used, and will probably return to both flickr and picnik in future.

My favourite thing was definitely the igoogle, my least probably linkedin because I found the site deeply flawed, though the concept behind it interested me. Forcing myself to update a blog was a nice, new, experience, as was getting involved on Twitter again.

All in all, I am glad I took part in 23 Things, and look forward to applying my new found knowledge.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on getting to the end! Can you add the labels gadget to your blog so that when we come to check through it's easier for us to see that you've done everything?

    Glad you've enjoyed the course!

    ReplyDelete